Peer Review Process
Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya Editorial Board is responsible for selection of papers and selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- A single-blind review is applied, where authors' identities are known to reviewers. Peer review comments are confidential and will only be disclosed with the express agreement of the reviewer
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on reviewers recommendation.
- Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.
Type of decision
There are four types of editorial decisions during the peer review process, which are:
Following peer review, the paper is judged not to be acceptable for publication in Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya and resubmission is not possible.
Resubmit for Review
The submitted version of the paper is not acceptable and requires major revision, but there is clear potential in the work, and Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya is prepared to consider a new version. Authors are offered the opportunity to resubmit their paper as a new submission. Concerns will remain regarding the suitability of the paper for publication until the editors are convinced by the authors that their paper fits the scope and standards of Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya. The resubmitted manuscript will be returned to the original associate editor if at all possible.
The paper requires changes before a final decision can be made. Authors are asked to modify their manuscript in light of comments received from referees and editors and to submit a new version for consideration within 2 weeks of receiving the decision letter. A point-by-point explanation of how comments have been addressed must be supplied with the revised version of the paper. Revisions may undergo further peer review and papers may undergo more than one round of revision. If the authors do not revise their papers to the satisfaction of the editors, the paper can still be declined from publication in Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya.
The paper is accepted for publication, subject to conditions that need to be addressed in producing a final version of the manuscript. These may include sub-editing changes and the minor amendment to ensure the paper fully matches our criteria. After final checking in the editorial office, acceptance is confirmed and the paper is forwarded to the publishers for publication.
Time to first decision: 2 weeks
Time to review : 4-8 weeks
Time to publication: 2-4 weeks
Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author for final checking. Corrections to the proofs must be restricted to printer’s errors: any other changes to the text, in equations or grammar, may be charged to the author. Proofs should be returned to the editors within three days of receipt to minimize the risk of the author’s contribution having to be held over to a later issue. The editors do not accept responsibility for the correctness of published content. It is the author’s responsibility to check the content at the proof stage.
Editorial and Publishing process